Tuesday, April 22, 2014

IMPORTANT REVIEW UPDATE

I JUST HAD A BRILLIANT IDEA FOR MY REVIEWS:

Okay, I think a numerical average isn't enough to say if you should watch an anime or not. So, in my next review that comes out this Friday, I will start using this added system.

This system works by using 5 different colored "flags". Each color means something different on whether you should watch an anime and when.

These are the flags, and this is what they mean:



Pink Flag: Drop everything and watch this NOW. Anime that have earned Selena's Pink Flag include Death Note, Angel Beats, and Fullmetal Alchemist (Brotherhood).



Orange Flag: Finish what you're watching, and then pick this up. Anime that have earned Selena's Orange Flag include Ouran High School Host Club, Kaze no Stigma, and Sword Art Online. 



Teal Flag: Watch this if you have time. Anime that have earned Selena's Teal Flag include Chrome Shelled Regios, Nabari no Ou, and most shonen anime longer than 100 episodes. 



Gray Flag: You probably shouldn't watch this, but if it sounds like your thing, go ahead. Anime that have earned Selena's Gray Flag include Rosario+Vampire, School Rumble, and Vampire Knight.


Black Flag: DO NOT WATCH. BAD BAD BAD. Anime that have earned Selena's Black Flag include This Ugly yet Beautiful World, School Days, and (shudder) Eiken.

I hope this can help my reviews get better! I am editing my next review and it will come out on Friday.

Cheers,
~Selena


No comments:

Post a Comment