Wednesday, December 10, 2014

I will (try to) do 12 DAYS OF ANIME!!!!!

I KNOW, I KNOW, I'M NOT DEAD!!!!

First and foremost, I would like to apologize for my lack of blogging recently. I've been over-piled with work, and lacked motivation to write any reviews or even Taste Tests (even though I've sampled quite a few shows.)

BUT THAT ALL ENDS! Because from December 14th until Christmas Day, I will post something on this blog! *Gasp* Yes, I'm jumping on the bandwagon, and I know I'm not a vlogger, but still, I think you guys deserve a stream of content from me after my unannounced hiatus. I'm NOT, however, sticking to a particular theme, or reflecting on this year's anime, because I don't really watch simulcasts. I'm going to post ANYTHING related to anime and manga.

So, what can you expect from me during these days?

-At least one review
-At least one Taste Test
-At least one Tops list (I'm thinking of renaming that...)
-Something a bit along the lines of #EducateAnime
More, More, More...

So, yeah. Gonna start getting posts ready.

*Looks at pile of work*

Yeah, I'll just see how his goes.

Cheers,
~Selena

Last Updated: 10 December 2014
Originally Published: 10 December 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment