Monday, February 17, 2014

Convention Photos!!!

On Saturday, I went to Anime Milwaukee 2014!!! It was AMAZING. I tried Pocky for the first time, and to be honest, it wasn't as good as everyone said it would be. But it was still good. But back to my main point, I have a few photos I would like to share! (These photos might not be visible on a PC, I took them and posted them with my iPhone) 
Justin Rojas from Funimation at an industry panel.
(Left to right) Patrick Seitz, Bryce Papenbrook, and Kyle Hebert in a panel called "Sword Art Offline". 
Just a Soul Eater cosplay meetup.
All this stuff I got for FREE. And I got the con book autographed by Justin Rojas! If you can't see the picture, I got a Wolf Children poster (FANTASTIC movie, BTW), postcard of A Certain Magical Index (This will do nicely as a small poster), Kamisama Kiss valentine card (I'm a sucker for shōjo manga/anime), and FOUR FREE BUTTONS. I am ADDICTED to buttons. One is a Funimation button from Rojas' panel, two are promo buttons for Otakon, and one is a promo button for a con called RamenCon.
 This is all the stuff I bought. A keychain of Ed Elric from FMA(B), a Super Mario Bros. wallet, and four buttons. One says "Team Edward" and has Ed Elric's face on it (I love FMA), a Hetalia button that says "I'm the Hero!" with an American flag in the background, one says "Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey" on it (Doctor Who) and one has the Deathly Hallows symbol on it from the Harry Potter series. 
My full button collection. The safety pin ones at the top were swaps from Girl Scout camp. Sorry if you can't read what some of the buttons say. 
And lastly, here's something I found on iFunny for you guys. 

Sorry! No photo of me in cosplay! But I was Emmy Altava from the Professor Layton series. And I'm sorry I didn't take more pictures from the con.
I'm hoping for my Eternal Diva review to come out around the 28th, but it might come out a little later than that.

Cheers!
~Selena



No comments:

Post a Comment