Wednesday, July 9, 2014

I AM VERY SORRY

 


I DID NOT MEAN TO PUT THIS BLOG ON A MONTH LONG HIATUS.

Every site and domain owned by Google (that includes this...) IS BLOCKED in China. So are most American news networks. Wikipedia doesn't appear on the Chinese search engine Baidu.

As an apology, there will be a sort of montage of my anime anime reviews starting this weekend. I used the notes function on my phone to write 5 anime reviews. Trust me, finding the time was easy. I also want to clear (I mean publish) some of my drafts.

Now, please vote in the comments which reviews you would like to see published very soon. If no one votes, I'll do what I want. This does NOT include my Black Lagoon review. That one I promised to you.

Here are your choices!

-Blue Exorcist
-Puella Magi Madoka Magica
-Cowboy Bebop
-Death Note
-Fullmetal Alchemist (2003 version)
-Kaze no Stigma
-Fruits Basket
-Ouran High School Host Club
-A Thought Box (this is new) on Attack on Titan

Again, sorry for the hiatus! now, *cracks knuckles* time for me to start writing.

Cheers,
~Selena

P.S Thank you to all the people that read my Magical Girl rant! And WHY is my Eternal Diva review my most viewed one? IMO, I didn't write it very well.



No comments:

Post a Comment