Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Selena's Anime Playlist!!!



Hello, all you lovely readers!

I am intent on being a part of restarting my school's anime club, and I decided to make a YouTube playlist of 50 anime openings and endings to put on a laptop to display at our booth at the club fair. I had to move things around from when I made the playlist yesterday, but everything's fixed and in the best quality TV size version I could find.

Just go to my YouTube channel (that shouldn't be too hard to find, it's the same account I use to run this blog) and the playlist is called "50 Anime Openings and Endings."

This is by NO MEANS a Top 50 list. If I were to do that, I would separate by opening and ending. I chose the songs based on their music, animation, uniqueness, and entertainment value (aka "coolness").

Feel free to use this playlist for whatever you like.

I really hope I can publish my next review on Friday...

Cheers,
~Selena

No comments:

Post a Comment